- Install Adobe Digital Editions (http://www.adobe.com/uk/products/digital-editions/download.html).
- Click on the one-time downloadable (contained in your fulfilment email) link. Once you reach the landing page follow the step-by-step instructions to complete the download. The content will need to be downloaded to a PC in the first instance and can then be moved onto additional devices from ADE, see http://eu.wiley.com/WileyCDA/Section/id-812011.html for instructions.
- It is important that you do not click on the eBook link(s) until you have installed ADE.
- You will require administrator rights to the computer which you are using and please ensure that you allow pop-ups to install ADE.
- Windows 8 users must enable the .Net Framework 3.5 Windows Feature before installing ADE.
- To move content to additional devices, you will need to authorise it with a "Vendor ID". This is typically your Adobe ID. If you do not have one, you can register at https://accounts.adobe.com/. If you do not wish to transfer the content, you can bypass this by ticking the checkbox on the bottom left of the Vendor ID screen.
Applies to: Select Wiley eBooks delivered using Adobe Digital Editions (ADE).