- Login to www.certiport.com as an Organisation Administrator
- Hover your cursor over "Training and Tools" then select "Compass"
- Click on the "Download Compass for Windows" button
- When prompted, save the file to a location that you are able to easily navigate to.
After downloading the Compass Setup File, right click on it and check the Properties to see if you need to "Unblock" the file. If there is an "Unblock" tickbox or button is present on the "General" Tab, tick/click it then click "OK" before attempting to run the installer.
Install Compass (Typical)Before installing Compass, please ensure that you meet the relevant Technical Requirements and that any previous Certiport systems (i.e. Console 8, CertiportNow, Certiport Lockdown Service, previous versions of Compass etc...) have been completely removed.
- Navigate to the "Compass_Setup.exe" file and double click on it to launch it (if applicable, right click and select "Run as administrator")
- select your Language, click Next (Note: check that the exam you want to run, is available in your chosen language at https://certiport.pearsonvue.com/Educator-resources/Exam-details/Exam-releases)
- set the installation path (we recommend retaining C:\Certiport\Compass), click Next
- when prompted, click Finish to close the Installation Wizard
After installing Compass this way, you will need to link it to your Test Centre Account. To do this:
- launch Compass from the desktop
- login with your Organisation Administrator profile
- in the "Certiport ID" drop down, select your Test Centre Account, scroll down and then click "Save".
Configuration by Exam Type/Programme