Before installing Compass, please be aware of, and meet the Technical Requirements for the Programme (i.e. MOS 2016 - under "Certification programs") and Compass (under "Exam delivery systems").
If you are running exams for:
- Adobe Certified Associate CC15 and CS6 exam versions
- App Development with Swift Certification Level 1
- EC-Council Associate Series
- Entrepreneur and Small Business
- IC3 Certifications
- Microsoft Certified Educator
- Microsoft Technology Associate
- QuickBooks Certified User
- Unity Certified User
You need Compass and the Exam Content:
- Download and Install Compass
- Login as an Organisation Administrator and configure your Test Centre Account and any Optional Settings (If necessary)
- Click on Manage Exams in the menu on the left then click on Download Additional Exams
- Scroll down the list and expand/select (tick the corresponding boxes) the Programmes/Exams as necessary. If you do not see the Programme/Exam that you need, toggle the selector on the top right, to "All Available Exams"
- Click Download Exams. Once you have installed the Content, restart Compass.
If you want to run exams for the following, please visit the appropriate page or pages for more information:
- Adobe Certified Associate CC18
- Autodesk Certified Professional and/or Autodesk Certified User
- Microsoft Office Specialist