Please Note: The Adobe Creative Suites have been known to cause problems with the Outlook Exam delivery so it is recommended that they are not installed on testing machines.
Please also Note: Many Third Party (Office) Add-ins can impede the Exam System’s ability to function properly. For Example, you may not see emails in the Inbox when you run a Configuration Exam. Please refer to http://support.prodigylearning.com/customer/portal/articles/1313872 for further information.
If Outlook has already been configured & you need to remove the profile, proceed to Step 1 otherwise go to Step 6
- Open the Control Panel and Click on the Mail Icon. You will see the Mail Setup – Outlook screen. Click on Show Profiles…
- Click on the Profile and click on Remove. Note: Any Emails in this profile will be lost. The Profiles window should now be blank.
- Click the Add… Button and enter a Profile name (e.g. Outlook), then click OK
- Click Cancel on the Add Account screen
- Click OK on the Microsoft Outlook Screen
- Open Outlook. If Outlook has not yet been configured you will see the following screen (Outlook 2010 on the left, Outlook 2013 on the right). Click Next
- Select No then click Next
- Check the box for Continue with no e-mail support. then click Finish