Not sure what you have?Open Control Panel (Large or Small icon view)> Flash Player (32-bit)> Advanced. You will see the version numbers for each on this tab.
- Go to http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/otherversions/
- Click on the “Need Flash Player for a different computer?” link
- Select the Operating System that you have on your PC
- Select the version that you want to download
Flash Player for Other Browsers = Plug-in
- Remove the tick from the Optional offer and click “Install now”
When prompted, "Save" the file and wait for the download to complete before running/installing it.
Please Note: You can only download one version at a time so once you have installed one; you will have to repeat these steps to install the other.
Applies to: All products that require an installation of Adobe Flash Player