These exams require a complete, local installation of the Autodesk software that corresponds with the exam that you want to launch. Exams can work with 2016, 2017, 2018, or 2019 versions of the Autodesk Software where applicable. Please check the Exam Releases page for which exams and localizations work with the 2016/2017/2018, or the 2017/2018/2019 versions of the software.
For Revit Metric Exams, if you are outside the United States, please also install the U.S. Metric Content Library - See How to install this add-on component instructions.
Once the supported Autodesk application/s has/have been installed, move on to the Compass setup
Setting up Compass
If Console 8 is installed on the machines, uninstall it before proceeding.
- Download and Install Compass
- Login as an Organisation Administrator and configure your Test Centre Account and any Optional Settings (If necessary)
- Click on Manage Exams in the menu on the left then click on Download Additional Exams
- Navigate to and expand the Autodesk Certified Professional or User categories
- Select the relevant Exams
- Click Download Exams. Once you have installed the Content, restart Compass.
If you are working with several machines, take a look at Compass - Distribute Exam Content by LAN