When trying to launch an exam or configuration exam, one of the following error messages appears
- “The ITS exam engine has experienced an error. Please contact your exam Administrator. Please see the Certiport Center Administrator”. (31)
- “The SUMMIT exam engine has experienced an error. Please contact your exam Administrator. Please see the Certiport Center Administrator”. (47)
This is a generic technical compliance message which would indicate the presence of any number of potential causes.
LIST OF POSSIBLE CAUSES AND RESOLUTIONS:
- Microsoft Office was not installed with a full, custom setup
- None of the Microsoft Office Applications have been run for the first time (activation)
- Run one of the Microsoft Office applications and verify that it opens to the default/blank page without displaying any popups.
- There is a problem with Microsoft Office itself that is causing the error
- Anti-virus software is causing the iQsystem to fail
- Disable the anti-virus during the install/removal of the iQsystem to prevent any damage to the software.
- Anti-virus should also be disabled any time you access iQsystem for Administrative or Testing purposes.
Note: If your anti-virus software is able to make exceptions or exclude entire directories, you can try excluding C:/Program Files/Certiport or making exceptions for each program file. You will still need to disable your anti-virus during the installation and removal of iQsystem.
- The latest version of Adobe Flash is not installed.
- System Technical Requirements have not been met.
- The iQsystem is corrupted.
- Uninstall iQsystem
- Delete the Certiport folder in C:
- Reboot your machine
- Reinstall iQsystem
- Microsoft Outlook is not been configured with ‘no e-mail support’. (Only applicable if the error is received testing Outlook.)