This may indicate that the "GMetrixTemplates" folder has not been generated properly in the user's "Documents" (a.k.a "My Documents") folder but before moving on to the following steps, ensure that you are actually attempting to save/open/publish the file to a valid path and that it is available. If this is a network location, you may need to check this with your Network Technicians.
- Launch the GMetrix Module that you were using when you saw this message
- When you see one of the affected questions, open "Windows Explorer"
- navigate to your "Documents" (a.k.a "My Documents") folder
- delete the "GMetrixTemplates" folder
- return to the GMetrix Module and click on the "Reset" button
Once you have done this, try the question again. If the problem persists, please contact us