Please Note: The Adobe Creative Suites have been known to cause problems with the Outlook Exam delivery so it is recommended that they are not installed on testing machines.
Please also Note: Many Third Party (Office) Add-ins can impede the Exam System’s ability to function properly. For Example, you may not see emails in the Inbox when you run a Configuration Exam. Please refer to http://support.prodigylearning.com/customer/portal/articles/1313872 for further information.
If Outlook has already been configured & you need to remove the profile, proceed to Step 1 otherwise go to Step 6
- Open the Control Panel and Click on the Mail Icon. You will see the Mail Setup – Outlook screen. Click on Show Profiles…
- Click on the Profile and click on Remove. Note: Any Emails in this profile will be lost. The Profiles window should now be blank.
- Click the Add… Button and enter a Profile name (e.g. Outlook), then click OK
- Click Cancel on the Add Account screen
- Click OK on the Microsoft Outlook Screen
- Open Outlook. If Outlook has not yet been configured you will see the following screen. Click Next
- Select No then click Next
- Check the box for Use Outlook without an email account. then click Finish
- When Outlook opens, if you are prompted to accept the Agreement/Updates, click "Accept". You should be able to open Outlook without receiving any prompts. If you receive further prompts, make sure that you clear these permanently or else they may affect exam delivery.