Thank you for purchasing a Self-Start eKit for Adobe Certified Associate (ACA). You should have received an email with the components of your eKit (an Activation Code for LearnKey Video Training, an Access Code for GMetrix Practice Tests and an Exam Voucher)*. Please follow the instructions below for each of these products.
LearnKey Video Training
Note: If your Video Training Activation Code begins with "LKEY-" Watch the LearnKey's Student Introduction Video here! (Opens in New Window).
Note: The profile that you create for this can also be used for the GMetrix Practice Tests below.
LearnKey Video Training for ACA is self-paced and flexible, with a personal instructor right on your desktop.
To access the Video Training, you must register your LearnKey Activation Code by clicking here and following the instructions on screen. For more information on using LearnKey please visit our Getting Started page.
GMetrix Practice Tests
GMetrix is the leading online learning / practice test software for ACA certification. It is an essential part of the complete ACA training solution, incorporating Skills Analysis, Online Action Learning and Practice Test features.
Note: If you are doing the ACA 2018 tests, you will need to have the relevant Adobe 2018 program installed on your machine.
To use GMetrix using your Access Code:
- Go to www.gmetrix.net.
- At the login screen click “Register New Account” and fill in the required details. You have now created your personal account.
- When you have created your account please return to www.gmetrix.net to login.
- Click on the Adobe Certified Associate logo and enter the access code when requested.
For more detailed instructions on using GMetrix (including the training and testing modes available) please consult the GMetrix User Guide.
ACA Exam Voucher
Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) certification demonstrates proficiency in Adobe's digital communication tools i.e. Creative Cloud (CC) and Creative Suite (CS) software.
When you are ready to sit your ACA Exam, locate your nearest Certiport Test Centre at prodigylearning.com/locator. Contact the Test Centre directly to book your Exam date and time.
Please note, Test Centres may charge an Exam Administration ("Proctoring") Fee to candidates redeeming an Exam Voucher. Prodigy Learning's recommended Exam Administration Fee is £15 / €18 per Exam.
Ensure you are registered as a Certiport “Test Candidate” prior to the day of your Exam. On the day of your Exam, please bring your Exam Voucher (please print vouchers received electronically) to the Test Centre along with Photo ID (Passport, Driving License, etc.). Test Centre staff will use your Exam Voucher to start your Exam.
In the event that you should fail your ACA Exam, the retake policy is as follows:
- The Retake Voucher will be sent out within 24 Hours of failing the exam via e-mail (to the e-mail address associated with the exam profile).
- If the wrong e-mail address has been provided you can also see the Retake Voucher associated with the online profile after 24 hours.
- The Retake Voucher can only be used for the exam that was failed and only by the candidate who originally failed the exam.
- The Retake Voucher is only valid for 30 Days from the date of the original exam.
If your kit includes an eBook, navigate to reader.texidium.com to register or sign in, redeem your eBooks, and begin reading!
Note: unless stated in your fulfillment email, Self-Start eKits do not include eBooks.
Article is closed for comments.