The following is intended as a guide to help you use the components of the Microsoft Excel Certification Bundle, Online Video Training Course and Certification Exam Voucher with Practice Test. Depending on what you have purchased some or more of the following may not apply to you.
GMetrix (LearnKey) Video Training
LearnKey Video Training for MOS, powered by GMetrix (www.gmetrix.net), is self-paced and flexible. To access the Video Training, you must register a GMetrix Profile (if you do not already have one) and then redeem your Access Code. These Access Codes usually begin with "LKEY-", have some numbers in the middle, then end with an Identifier. For example - "LKEY-12345-54321-MOS".
Watch the LearnKey's Student Introduction Video here! (Opens in New Window).
Note: The profile that you create for this can also be used for the GMetrix Practice Tests below.
GMetrix Practice Tests
GMetrix is the leading online learning / practice test software for MOS certification. It is an essential part of the complete MOS training solution, incorporating Skills Analysis, Online Action Learning (live in the application) and Practice Test features.
Please be aware that you'll need Microsoft Office 2010, 2013 or 2016 on your computer to use GMetrix for the MOS 2010, 2013 or 2016 Practise Tests respectively.
To use GMetrix using your Access Code:
- Go to gmetrix.net/download and download the software.
- Once installed, double click the “GMetrix SMS” shortcut on your desktop.
- At the login screen, if you previously registered for GMetrix Video Training, login with your existing username & password. If you have not yet registered, click on the “Register Here” button and fill in the required details. (This profile can be used for the GMetrix Video Training, above). After registering, you should automatically be directed to the “Log In” area.
- Login and enter your Access Code when requested.
- You'll then be prompted to select the appropriate Microsoft Office application - please be sure to choose the correct subject, as you won't be able to change it later!
Note: GMetrix Practise Test Codes have a set of 5 digits on either side of an Identifier. For example: 12345-MOS-54321
For more detailed instructions on using GMetrix (including the training and testing modes available) please consult the GMetrix User Guide on the Student Portal.
MOS Exam Voucher
Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification is the world's most recognised computing qualification for proving a person's skills and abilities in Microsoft's Office applications.
When you are ready to sit your MOS Exam, locate your nearest Certiport Test Centre at https://certiport.com/locator. Contact the Test Centre directly to book your Exam date and time.
Please note, Test Centres may charge an Exam Administration ("Proctoring") Fee to candidates redeeming an Exam Voucher. Prodigy Learning's recommended Exam Administration Fee is £15 / €18 per Exam.
Ensure you are registered as a Certiport “Test Candidate” prior to the day of your Exam. On the day of your Exam, please bring your Exam Voucher (please print vouchers received electronically) to the Test Centre along with Photo ID (Passport, Driving License, etc.). Test Centre staff will use your Exam Voucher to start your Exam.
Unless specified in your fulfilment email, Exam Vouchers do not include Free Retakes.