The following is intended as a guide to help you use the components of the MOS Online Video Training Course with Practice Test Bundle.
GMetrix (LearnKey) Video Training
LearnKey Video Training for MOS, powered by GMetrix (www.gmetrix.net), is self-paced and flexible, with a personal instructor right on your desktop. To access the Video Training, you must register a GMetrix Profile (if you do not already have one) and then redeem your Access Code. The following video outlines the steps:
Note: The profile that you create for this can also be used for the GMetrix Practice Tests below.
GMetrix Practice Tests
GMetrix is the leading online learning / practice test software for MOS certification. It is an essential part of the complete MOS training solution, incorporating Skills Analysis, Online Action Learning (live in the application) and Practice Test features.
Please be aware that you'll need Microsoft Office 2013/2016/2019/365 on your computer to use GMetrix.
To use GMetrix using your Access Code:
- Go to gmetrix.net/download and download the software.
- Once installed, double click the “GMetrix SMS” shortcut on your desktop.
- At the login screen, if you previously registered for GMetrix Video Training, login with your existing username & password. If you have not yet registered, click on the “Register Here” button and fill in the required details. (This profile can be used for the GMetrix Video Training, above). After registering, you should automatically be directed to the “Log In” area.
- Login and enter your Access Code when requested.
- You'll then be prompted to select the appropriate Microsoft Office application - please be sure to choose the correct subject, as you won't be able to change it later!
For more detailed instructions on using GMetrix (including the training and testing modes available) please consult the GMetrix User Guide on our Getting Started page.
Applies to: MOS Online Video Training Course with Practice Test Bundle issued after 20 May 2016.