Skip to main content
How To: Update to a "Full, Custom or Complete" Microsoft Office configuration
- Go to control panel and select Uninstall a program
- Select the Office and choose "Change" as pictured
- Select continue on the screen that appears. The default will be Add or Remove Features. Click Continue
- If there are any greyed out boxes as shown below, it indicates you do not have a "Complete" install and must update. Proceed to step 5.
- Click on the drop down arrow at the top level labelled "Microsoft Office" and select "Run all from My Computer" then continue.
- The system will now update and you will have a "Complete" Office installation. We recommend that you reboot the machine after Office is updated even if you are not automatically prompted to do so.
Article is closed for comments.