The following is intended as a guide to help you use the components of the Intuit QuickBooks Certified User Online – Global Version (QBCU) Certification Bundle (Online Video Training Course, Practice Tests and Certification Exam Voucher).
GMetrix (LearnKey) Video Training & Practice Tests
LearnKey Video Training for QuickBooks, powered by GMetrix (www.gmetrix.net), is self-paced and flexible. To access the Video Training, you must first register a GMetrix Profile (if you do not already have one) and then redeem your Access Code.
Note: These Access Codes usually begin with "LKEY-", have some numbers in the middle, then end with an Identifier. For example - "LKEY-12345-54321-QBCU".
GMetrix is the leading online learning / practice test software for QuickBooks Certified User Online – Global Version certification. It is an essential part in analysing your current skill set and validating skills that you learn by providing an opportunity to test these in a simulated exam environment.
Note: GMetrix Practice Test Codes have a set of 5 digits on either side of an Identifier. For example: 12345-QBCU-54321
The following video outlines the steps needed:
Note: The profile that you create for this can also be used for the GMetrix Practice Tests below.
Using your GMetrix Access Codes
How to use GMetrix using your Access Code:
- Go to GMetrix Student Portal (www.gmetrix.net).
- At the login screen, if you previously registered for GMetrix Video Training, login with your existing username & password. If you have not yet registered, click on the “Sign up here!” button and fill in the required details. (This profile can be used for the GMetrix Video Training, above). After registering, you should automatically be directed to the “Log In” area.
- Login and enter your Access Code when requested.
- Once this has been entered you will be brought to the course home screen where you can begin your training or testing.
- To redeem additional codes, click on the Redeem button (blue key icon) on the left.
For more detailed instructions on using GMetrix (including the training and testing modes available) please consult the GMetrix User Guide on the GMetrix Student Portal.
QBCU Exam Voucher
Intuit QuickBooks Certified User Online – Global Version (QBCU) certification exams are delivered through Certiport Exam Delivery Systems at Certiport Authorised Test Centres (CATC). If your institution is an active CATC, contact your Exam Officer/Certiport Organisation Administrator for more information. Alternatively, please get in touch.
Ensure you are registered as a Certiport “Test Candidate” prior to the day of your Exam. On the day of your Exam, please bring your Exam Voucher (i.e. print the voucher/s or make a note of them) to the Test Centre along with Photo ID (Passport, Driving License, etc.). Test Centre staff will use your Exam Voucher to start your Exam.
In the event that you should fail your QBCU Exam, the retake policy is as follows:
- The Retake Voucher will be sent out within 24 Hours of failing the exam via e-mail (to the e-mail address associated with the exam profile).
- If the wrong e-mail address has been provided you can also see the Retake Voucher associated with the online profile after 24 hours.
- The Retake Voucher can only be used for the exam that was failed and only by the candidate who originally failed the exam.
- The Retake Voucher is only valid for 30 Days from the date of the original exam.
- If a candidate fails their first (1st) attempt to pass any QuickBooks (QBCU) certification exam, there is one-day waiting period for retaking the failed exam a second (2nd) time. One day is defined as 24 hours after the exam was first started.
- If a candidate does not pass the exam the second (2nd) time, the candidate must wait for a period of at least five (5) calendar days from the date of their last attempt to retake the exam a third (3rd) or any subsequent time.
Unless specified in your fulfillment email, Exam Vouchers do not include Free Retakes.