Thank you for purchasing a EC-Council (ECA) eKit. You should have received an email with the components of your eKit (an eBook Activation Code, an Access Code for GMetrix Practice Tests and a Certiport Exam Voucher). Please follow the instructions below for each of these products.
EC-Council Associate resources are available across a variety of platforms. Depending on the resources allocated to you, you may need to access one or more platforms. Please refer to the guide for instructions.
EC-Council Associate Resource Redemption Guide
This guide describes how users access EC-Council Associate resources.
GMetrix Practice Tests
GMetrix is the leading online learning / practice test software for ECA certification. It plays an essential part in analysing your current skill set and validating skills that you learn by providing an opportunity to test these in a simulated exam environment.
To use GMetrix using your Access Code:
- Go to the GMetrix Student Portal (www.gmetrix.net)
- At the login screen click “Sign up here!” and fill in the required details.
- After registering, in Student Portal, if you are prompted to "Redeem an Access Code", enter your Access Code in the appropriate field and click "Redeem a code".
- If you are already registered or do not see a prompt, login to the Student Portal and click on the Key icon, in the menu on the left hand and use that to redeem the Code.
- Click on "Start a New Test" to launch a new Test.
For more detailed instructions on using GMetrix (including the training and testing modes available) please consult the GMetrix User Guide on our Getting Started page.
ECA Exam Voucher
EC-Council Associate (ECA) certification exams are delivered through Certiport Exam Delivery Systems at Certiport Authorised Test Centres (CATC). If your institution is an active CATC, contact your Exam Officer/Certiport Organisation Administrator for more information. Alternatively, please get in touch.
Ensure you are registered as a Certiport “Test Candidate” prior to the day of your Exam. On the day of your Exam, please bring your Exam Voucher (i.e. print the voucher/s or make a note of them) to the Test Centre along with Photo ID (Passport, Driving License, etc.). Test Centre staff will use your Exam Voucher to start your Exam.
In the event that you should fail your ECA Exam, the retake policy is as follows:
- The Retake Voucher will be sent out within 24 Hours of failing the exam via e-mail (to the e-mail address associated with the exam profile).
- If the wrong e-mail address has been provided you can also see the Retake Voucher associated with the online profile after 24 hours.
- The Retake Voucher can only be used for the exam that was failed and only by the candidate who originally failed the exam.
- The Retake Voucher is only valid for 60 Days from the date of the original exam.
- If a candidate fails their first (1st) attempt to pass any EC-Council Associate (ECA) certification exam, there is one-day waiting period for retaking the failed exam a second (2nd) time. One day is defined as 24 hours after the exam was first started.
- If a candidate does not pass the exam the second (2nd) time, the candidate must wait for a period of at least five (5) calendar days from the date of their last attempt to retake the exam a third (3rd) or any subsequent time.