Note: Do not add a website/domain to your Trusted sites unless you are familiar with it. If you have any doubts/questions, please contact us.
- Open Internet Options in Internet Explorer
- Click on Security>Trusted sites>Sites
- Uncheck the "Require server verification (https:) for all sites in this zone" check box (if there is a check in it)
- In the "Add this website to the zone" field, enter the domain that you want to trust (i.e. *.certiport.com) and then click Add.
- Replace the "Require server verification..." tick if necessary
- Click Close
- Click OK.