This Instructor/Teacher guide outlines Self-Service model and best practices that you (the Instructor), will use to administer ‘Certiport Exams from Home’ directly to your candidates from their home computer rather than attending a physical Certiport Authorised Testing Centre. Candidates do not need to install any software on their computer to take an exam at home, the exam is accessed through a web browser.
Booking your candidates exam sessions:
To book your session, go to www.exambooker.com and select the appropriate calendar for where you are located.
- It is advisable to book early as sessions are limited and first come, first served
- Sessions must be booked at least 48 hours in advance
- This service is for Prodigy Learning Customers and testing is only available in the UK, Ireland and Australia.
There are two types of exam sessions that can accommodate up to either 5 or up to 10 candidates taking exams from any of the following exam programs:
- Microsoft Office Specialist (Office 2016, Office 365/2019)
- Microsoft Technology Associate
- Microsoft Technical Certifications (Fundamentals)
- Adobe Certified Associate (CC Selected Response, CC 2018, CC 2015 & CS6)
- EC-Council Associate
- Entrepreneurship & Small Business
- Unity Certified User
- IC3 Digital Literacy
A member of the Prodigy Learning Support Team will contact you with more information approximately 1 business day before your session. To ensure you are ready for a successful testing session, please review Part 2 and Part 3 of this series.