This Instructor/Teacher guide outlines Self-Service model and best practices that you (the Instructor), will use to administer ‘Certiport Exams from Home’ (EFH) directly to your candidates from their home computer rather than attending a physical Certiport Authorised Testing Centre. Candidates do not need to install any software on their computer to take an exam at home, the exam is accessed through a web browser.
Booking your candidates exam sessions:
To book your EFH session, go to www.certiportexams.com, select your preferred Language and Timezone then login with your Certiport Credentials (the same Certiport username/password that you would use to login to www.certiport.com).
- It is advisable to book early as sessions are limited and first come, first served
- Sessions must be booked at least 24 hours in advance but we recommend booking 48 hours in advance.
Not all exams are available in all languages so please refer to the Exams List for EFH page for information. There are four main English Language options to choose from in the Language drop down and these are:
- Select this for all exams listed on the Exams List for EFH page, except Autodesk.
English - Accommodations:
- Select this for all exams listed on the Exams List for EFH page, except Autodesk, for candidates that have extra time/accommodations.
English - Autodesk Certified User:
- Select this to run the Autodesk Certified User exams.
English - Autodesk Certified Professional:
- Select this to run the Autodesk Certified Professional exams.
Once you have selected the appropriate option, enter the remaining required criteria then click "Check Session Availability". If there there is any matching availability, you will be able to book it and the links will be sent to your email address once the booking has been completed. If you do not receive these, within a few minutes, you may need to check your email security/junks settings but you will also be able to recover the links from under the "Your Bookings" heading when you login to www.certiportexams.com. Links for these bookings will be sent from email@example.com. Please ensure that this is not blocked by your spam/junk filters.
If there is no matching availability, please return to the "Request a new Booking" page and try an alternate date/time.
If your booking criteria exceeds the current availability (for example, you are making a booking for a date that is two weeks away), the system will create a reservation and then email the links to you once they are available, typically, a day or two before your scheduled session/s.